IBM Recruitment 2021 – Talent Acquisition
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you are responsible for All recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, Hiring and on-boarding of talent into IBM as well as partnering with IBM managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward. This role can also be responsible for ensuring talent processes comply with appropriate business controls.
You will be providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
You will focus On individual/team objectives and development Of professional effectiveness.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle of the of the business unit ensuring you conduct strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling IBM as an employer of choice – all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics
- Manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of business
- Work with hiring managers to understand immediate and future requirements in business units to regulate direction of efforts
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess validated ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Focus on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role
- Experience in handling salary mapping, offer negotiation and follow up with the candidates
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within IBM’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Responsible for fulfillment of hiring requirements which will involve Sourcing screening and scheduling.
- Manage Reporting and Analytics
- Responsible for managing/driving key recruitment metrics
- Client Management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Recruitment domain
- Focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department
- Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply For IBM HR Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.