Invesco is a global independent investment management firm dedicated to helping people worldwide achieve their financial goals. We are committed to delivering an investment experience that helps our clients get more out of life. Our broad range of investment capabilities, combined with our global reach, allows us to invest in a wide variety of assets and strategies. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best investment solutions to help them reach their financial objectives. Our team of experienced professionals focuses on delivering superior results, providing exceptional service and putting our clients’ interests first. We strive to make investing simpler and smarter, with tailored solutions that meet every investor’s specific needs.
About the Role :
|Engineer – I
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
Detailed Job Description for IBM Requirement 2023 :
- Provide technical expertise in the maintenance and support of the company’s Monitoring Infrastructure and Application environment. Identify and resolve issues, improve system functionality and search for system improvement opportunities. Additionally, maintain and follow all relevant procedures and documentation, reviewing and updating where required.
- Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitoring the infrastructure like Servers (Both Windows, Linux & Solaris), Network devices (Both Cisco & Juniper:- Switches, Routers, firewalls, WLC ,WAP, VPN, UPS Etc.) And Communication Links (MPLS – GWAN), Storage devices (Dell, Hitachi and HP) and Applications.
- Perform Business Ready Checks for critical applications and Batch jobs take necessary action on the failures and report as appropriate
- provide L1 support for all application related incidents/task/requests
- Utilizes enterprise monitoring solutions to identify alarms that have been triggered against the Entire environment and acknowledging the alerts / creating the tickets(Incidents) and assign to relevant teams.
- Identify and track all problems relating to the production environment, resolve issues whenever possible and escalates if necessary, provides support for calls and emails to ensure all interactions are timely and professional.
- Proactively contacts stakeholders when production services are significantly delayed or impacted.
- Sharing the performance reports for IT Infrastructure devices to the respective support teams for analyzing.
- When a problem impacts the IT services, the NOC Engineer works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible. NOCs generally have standard operating procedures that the NOC Engineer will closely follow. This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT team
- When requested provide intelligent hands-on support for all areas of the Infrastructure Services Group.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems using a variety of tools, Analyze hardware,software and environmental alerts.When an issue is identified, NOC engineers work to determine the cause of the problem and collaborate with respective teams till it get resolved
- Participates in creation and ongoing maintenance of documentation to ensure that clear, concise and accurate information is readily available to assist with incident resolution.
- Provides a complete and accurate summary of all activities during shift turnover, to ensure continuity with peers.
- Basic knowledge on Enterprise Monitoring Tools like Solarwinds Orion / SCOM ..etc
- Knowledge on ITSM tools like ServiceNow / BMC Remedy..etc.
- Knowledge on ITIL Process.
Skills Required For IBM Recruitment 2023:
- 0-1 years in a NOC or L1 Support for Applications or similar technology.
- Previous experience in a Financial Services, highly pressured environment essential.
- Must possess an up-to-date understanding of all Infrastructure technologies and a good technical knowledge of Wintel Services.
- Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have ability to diagnose and solve problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate at all technical levels.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work adhere to Invesco technical and operational procedures and policies.
- The necessary interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the IT organisation with individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, approachable and people oriented.
- Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Degree(BCA)/MCA/BTech or equivalent experience.
How to Apply For IBM Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.