KPMG Recruitment 2021 For Freshers – Associate
Detailed Job Description For KPMG Recruitment 2021:
We are recruiting for the Associate 2 position in the UK Corporate Tax team with subject matter expertise in UK Corporate Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting Industry. Working as Associate 2 in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for preparation (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Senior Associates and Assistant Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients, other KPMG team members and HMRC.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For KPMG Recruitment 2021:
- Degree from reputable university with excellent academic result, majoring Accounting, Finance or a similar field.
- Minimum of 1 – 1.5 years of relevant professional experience in UK Corporate Tax Compliance
- Experience in doing tax accounting work under FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including MS Outlook and Excel
- Must have strong English communication skills (CEFR Level of B1 or higher).
- CA, ACCA, ACA, ICAI and/or ATT / CTA qualification would be an advantage.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to adapt quickly to use new technologies.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and to work proactively with minimal instruction.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply KPMG Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.