NTT Data Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – HR Operations
Detailed Job Description For NTT Data HR Recruitment 2021:
The HR Operations Associate delivers day-to-day support of Human Resources (HR) policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests. Applies working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning benefits, compensation, employment, employee relations, payroll, training and HRIS to assist employees. Ensures all employee information is entered and maintained within HR system(s) and corrects errors when needed. Ensures questions are addressed correctly and in a timely manner, and where needed, escalates and routes issues to the most appropriate HR individual / department.
- Perform HR/related activities on SAP/SuccessFactors platform, primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire)
- Assist with Tier One general inquiries such as policy content, basic leave questions, and transactional requests
- Act as a background/drug screening administrator to manage requests from business
- To process the various HR transactions as per the laid guidelines/SOP
- Manage calls from employees & other HR Staff (Proficient verbal communication skills)
- To receive/respond to email inquiries and assigned tickets – (Proficient writing skills)
- To perform tasks within the established turnaround time and capable of multitasking on a day to day basis
- To assist with New Employee Orientations & maintain personnel files
- Open for new business process changes and adaptability for new systems/technology
- Entering/maintaining data in HCM modules within SAP/SuccessFactors.
Skills Required For NTT Data HR Recruitment 2021:
- Should be a Post Graduate (MBA HR).
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience in handling confidential information with utmost confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Dedicated space/furniture to work from home with adequate internet connection
- If required, ability to commute and report to NTT Gurgaon office for short- or long-term working arrangements.
- 0-3 years of HR related work experience.
- Freshers with MBA (HR) and excellent communication skills can apply.
- Should be comfortable to work in Night Shift.
- College level coursework/certification completed or completed undergraduate degree
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply For NTT Data HR Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.