Darwinbox Recruitment 2021 – Freshers -Management Trainee
We are looking for talented and dynamic Management Trainees who would work closely with department heads, undertaking function-specific responsibilities. After the initial training period, the Management Trainees would be allocated responsibilities relevant to one of the functions below:
- Project Management and delivery of end to end implementation of the product with the client – starting from Business process mapping to User Acceptance testing and taking the customer live with Darwinbox in a defined timeline
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions covering various functional scenarios and prepare presentations for client demo
- Prepare the blueprint documents, functional specifications in the Business process mapping stage and assist with the complete solution to the client for client-specific use cases
- Coordinate with the Development team and superiors to define any change request from the client and solution for the client-specific use case
- Plan and lead meetings and working sessions effectively with both client and product development teams
- Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan
- Guide the client through the change management process and managing both internal and external expectations
- Provide support to the client throughout the Implementation and Post Go-live support phase (before handing over to Customer Success team)
- Map benefits delivered through the implementation of Darwinbox HRMS
- Prepare documentation to hand over the account to Customer Success team
- Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on HR processes to Darwinbox clients
- Configure and manage client’s instance on Darwinbox; assist and train clients to do it on their own
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals
- Drive product adoption, increasing overall retention and achieve process success for customers
- Support clients during critical HR events like Appraisals, Increments etc.
- Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
- Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities
- Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success with Darwinbox
- Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate
- Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply For Darwinbox Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.