Citibank Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Developer – Java | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online
Citi Bank : Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches are concentrated in major metropolitan areas including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Miami, Boston, Houston, and Dallas
About the Role
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Software Developer – Java
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech
- Experience Needed : 0-2 years
Job Description for Citibank Off Campus Drive freshers 2021
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Skills Required for Citibank Off Campus Drive 2021:
- A candidate is encouraged to do hands-on coding full-time. Besides, s/he has team lead attributes or design abilities, which will be a bonus
- Delivering results and meeting expectations with excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Abilities to be an excellent teammate and quick learner, passionate about software development technology
- Demonstrate Top Quality in every aspect of work
How to Apply Citibank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.
WhatsApp (fast updates) : Click
Join Telegram (fast updates) : Click here
Pre notification subscribe Email job Alert: Click here
Follow our Linked In Page Follow our book page