EY Recruitment 2021 for Freshers – Associate Analyst
Detailed Job Description For EY Recruitment 2021 for Freshers:
Transfer Pricing: It is imperative to understand rigorous transfer pricing scrutiny in the countries where our clients operate to meet the local requirements, particularly where there is heightened risk.
We advise clients appropriately pricing and documenting their intercompany transactions to comply with various countries rules and legislation, imperative in managing tax risk. Our services include support on documentation, helping client practices match their policies, and to interpret the intent of tax authorities wherever they operate or intend to operate.
Job Qualification and Skills Required for EY Recruitment 2021 for Freshers:
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm’s length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A graduate degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Statistics; or a semi qualified Chartered accountant
- 0-1 years of experience in transfer pricing/direct corporate tax
How to Apply EY Recruitment 2021 for Freshers:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.