Molex Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Trainee
Detailed Job Description For Molex Recruitment 2021:
- Prepares monthly reporting for KPI package and provides data driven insights and analytics to Procurement lead team as required.
- Design, build, and maintain the data structure and systems feeding into Procurement dashboards, reports, and self-service business intelligence tools.
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Manage and utilize the Tableau platform to extract meaningful insights from it
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data Sources
- Manage Tableau-driven implementations, architecture, and administration
- Support PIP UAT testing
- Support on creating training documents for the PIP.
- Provide Analytical support to the Global Direct & Indirect Procurement Teams.
- Analyze historical spend and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Working with Category managers and help them to meet their savings goals
- Report and publish Procurement related metrics.
- Create and update Power BI or Tableau based reports and dashboards
- Monitor & support on Key KPI metrics related to Procurement (Direct and Indirect Spend, OTD, Inventory,
- S&E, DSI Payment terms, Cost of Poor Quality, Savings tracking)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills Required For Molex Recruitment 2021:
- Supply Chain Understanding
- Internal Stakeholder Collaboration
- Global Market Understanding
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills including the ability to understand the needs of internal customers
- Team player/ability to work with multiple locations throughout the world
- High energy and self-motivated
How to Apply Molex Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.