Genpact Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – HR Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
Detailed Job Description For Genpact HR Recruitment 2021:
In this role, you will be a part of the core sourcing team and drive different channels for timely delivery. Need to understand every requirement from business as it comes in and drive sourcing in the right direction
Roles and Responsibilities
- Propose hiring solutions for new businesses
- Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
- Promoting low cost channels to deliver maximum requirement like campus, referrals and Direct to talent (Portals; Social Media; Job Fairs; etc.) maintaining quality of hire
- Check on the hiring process and highlight any deviations from the company policy
- Ability to Highlight risk accounts on time with appropriate data points
- Drive team to be compliant and ensure all processes are followed as per audit guidelines
- Ability to map profiles hired in Genpact to other organizations and quote any challenges/changes needed for hiring those profiles
- Willing to work on weekend drives if required
Skills Required For Genpact HR Recruitment 2021:
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA Graduate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent comm. skills Verbal & Written
- Good Excel/Presentation skills
- Good people connect with outstanding PR skills
- Understanding on sourcing & market / competition
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Ability to drive compliance & process adherence
How to Apply Genpact HR Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.