ITC Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2021 – Software Engineer
Detailed Job Description For ITC Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Provide Level 1 support for end user issues and convey resolutions to end user queries
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Log, Track, Route and redirect problems to the correct resources
- Single point of contact for the end users related to Issues/Requests
- Act as an interface between the third party vendors to coordinate, log, track and follow up till the end of ticket lifecycle.
- Resolution of Service Incidents and Service Requests that required onsite intervention
- Provide Remote resolution to issues/queries where applicable
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Manage and maintain Knowledge management system to update self and team knowledge
Job Qualification and Skills Required for ITC Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Has experience in working with ITSM based ticketing tools (Remedy, Service Now)
- Working knowledge of helpdesk software, database and remote control tools
- Basic Understanding of Windows Active directory and office 365 to troubleshoot simple issues related to folder access, outlook mails etc.
- Basic understanding of VDI and Citrix tools
- Understanding of printer functionalities
- Understanding of different hardware and OS (Desktop, Laptop, IPAD, MAC)
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suite and troubleshooting basic Microsoft office related issues
- Basic knowledge in simple networking issues (like connecting to internet, network etc.)
- Basic knowledge in different mobile applications
- Ability to multitask in critical situations and provide Proactive and Predictive support
- Proficient in English language and excellent ability to understand and converse with International Client
How to Apply Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.