Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2021 – Process Associate
Detailed Job Description For Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2021:
We are looking for professionals with extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolving all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of the valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc and maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
- Keen attention to details skills.
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time.
How to Apply Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.