Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 – Freshers – CAD Engineer
Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. Develops routines and utility programs for the automation of layout for technology test chip design.
- Proficiency in SKILL/Python/TCL programming language
- Exposure to C/C++/or other functional programming language
- Knowledge in Virtuoso Layout design and SKILL programming
- Teamwork, communication (vertical and/or horizontal) and problem-
- solving skills
- In depth knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms and Optimizations
- Good understanding in VLSI domain
- Familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis and quality assurance
How to Apply Intel Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.