ABB Recruitment Drive 2021 – Freshers – Finance Trainee
Detailed Job Description For ABB Recruitment Drive 2021:
This is a Finance Trainee – AP role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead – AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities :
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For ABB Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with BCOM/ post graduation or 6months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high-quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible working in shifts.
How to Apply ABB Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.