Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Associate Engineer
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering,
- 1-3 years experience with engine testing and 1D simulation process
- Experience and knowledge with hardware selection using simulation
- Experience in GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape, and Co-simulation, and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine development
- Flexible to travel globally which is 10% of the work
How to Apply Caterpillar Careers
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.
WhatsApp (fast updates) : Click
Follow our Linked In Page Follow our book page