Caterpillar Careers India – Freshers – Associate Engineer
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience required:0 to 3 years’ experience in Design and Development of Product. Design and development of advanced power systems technology like fuel cell power sources, energy storage systems, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, electric vehicles (EV), etc and functional validation testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Strong project management skills – Developing, maintaining, and executing a project management plan. Ability to develop & leverage a global network of engineering resources.
- Exceptional ability to perform complex analysis tasks using FEA (preferred with Creo simulate)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- Willingness to travel domestic/international up to 10% when job role requires
- 6 Sigma yellow Belt certification
How to Apply Caterpillar Careers
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.
WhatsApp (fast updates) : Click
Follow our Linked In Page Follow our book page