FIS Global Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Software Engineer
Detailed Job Description For FIS Global Recruitment 2021:
- Work and support in shifts during India and / or US hours. (20/5)
- Work with developers, PS team, CSR and project managers to understand client requirements.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on requirement.
- Verify and deploy automation scripts in UAT and PROD systems.
- Responsible for scheduling Automation in Autosys tool and maintain the same.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing Automation jobs.
- Gather and evaluate feedback from Client or internal teams.
- Create technical/custom documentation for reference and reporting.
- Drive issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing. Proactively investigate known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Perform monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24×7 processing environment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For FIS Global Recruitment 2021:
- Proven experience as a shell scripting programmer or similar role
- Should have minimum 1 years of shell scripting experience.
- Should have basic knowledge Perl scripting.
- Python is additional advantage.
- Good to have Minimum 1-year experience on Autosys or other Jobs scheduling tool.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Should have basic knowledge of various transmission protocol. (SFTP,NDM,FTPS)
- Flexible work schedule (Mostly US timings)
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach
- Ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
How to Apply FIS Global Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.