Teradata Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Associate Test Engineer
Detailed Job Description For Teradata Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be performing feature testing for MLE features on both IFX and cloud platforms
- Understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test cases in an agile environment.
- Isolating and troubleshooting the problems, providing assistance to the developers in resolving problems related to MLE features and other related components.
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with feature PO and scrum team.
- Able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts.
- Should work as part of the Agile scrum team
- Works with project team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Teradata Recruitment 2021:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
- Scripting skills with Python and Linux OS/Shell Scripting.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Basic documentation skills
- Basic SQL
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
How to Apply Teradata Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.