Sapiens Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Test Analyst
Detailed Job Description For Sapiens Recruitment 2021:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Sapiens Recruitment 2021:
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- Understanding of QA methodology
- Programming skills – should have basic understanding of any programming language
- Maps business and technical requirements into Test Cases
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. QA complete, Rally, Clear Quest etc..) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Passion for testing
- Strong organizational skills
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Experience with automation tests such as Test Complete, RFT , Selenium – an advantage
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto etc.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
How to Apply Sapiens Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.