CRED Recruitment 2021 – Business Analyst
Detailed Job Description For CRED Hiring Freshers 2021:
- proactively work with corporate strategy team and founder’s office to discover insights and solve high impact problems/blockers across business lines using data
- leverage multiple sources of information (primary research, secondary research, internal data analysis, customer surveys, etc.) to generate deep insights
- leading day-to-day data analysis requirements that come from the founder directly or the strategy team and present the insights in a structured form
- be on top of data to help develop actionable insights for business finance performance and central review management system (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly)
- work with the investor relations team to assess requirements and deliver analysis and presentations on key business metrics
- assist in fundraising activities by owning any and all data related requirements, help answer questions from investors and present insights about users
Job Qualification and Skills Required for CRED Hiring Freshers 2021:
- have 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in high growth tech startups, management consulting, PE/VC fund, research analytics firm
- breathe data and have exceptional analytical, problem solving, research & presentation skills
- have hands on experience on tools like tableau, mixpanel and have some basic knowledge of python/R
- possess experience in querying and extracting data through SQL and running analysis on excel
- have good presentation, time management skills and strong sense of ownership to generate high quality outputs
- have good business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- preferably have worked on preparing p&l models, revenue estimation, frameworks for ROI evaluation
- preferably have some experience of building pitch decks, investor presentations, etc.
How to Apply CRED Hiring Freshers 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.