Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2021 – System and Application Services Associate
Detailed Job Description For Accenture Recruitment 2021:
Join our team that improves the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- App/ cloud engineering
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical, and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Low/ no-code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Accenture Recruitment 2021:
- All streams/ branches of B.Sc, BCA, B.A, B.Com, and BBA – 2020 and 2021 graduate
- No active backlogs during application and/ or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/ interview process in the last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas
- Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
How to Apply Accenture Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.