Xactly Corporation Hiring Freshers 2021 – Freshers – Trainee – Software Engineer
Detailed Job Description For Xactly Corporation Hiring Freshers 2021:
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team.
- You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures.
- You must be strong in all aspects of the application.
- You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud. You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Xactly Corporation Hiring Freshers 2021:
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or ReactJS .
- Good knowledge of HTML5, Java script, Angular JS, CSS3
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Basic knowledge on debug Web Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Basic Knowledge on UI
How to Apply Xactly Corporation Hiring Freshers 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.