Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2021 – QA Engineer
Detailed Job Description For Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Deliver Quality Suites via automation by understanding test cases that are within Product scope & Requirements.
- Responsible for Product Quality/Feature/scenario automation to continuously augment Test Suites.
- Optimize and enhance test code or frameworks as needed.
- Deliver Quality Documentation on Automation and enhance any existing automation.
- To be Passionate about Technology, look ahead for the Emerging trends. Ability to review the Architecture, Functional & Design Specifications to identify accuracy of test scripts.
- Team Work with Development and System Engineering in delivering the end results.
- Ability to Work independently with little guidance.
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Shall have 1 – 4 years’ proven product automation experience in Telecom Products. Knowledge of protocols and networking is mandatory. Product experience in IMS, VoLTE and RCS is advantageous.
- Strong Programming Skills in Scripting and have mastered Python and/or TCL and can understand existing test framework/test code to find reliability issues. Usage of tools and Continuous improvements are required. Knowledge on object oriented programming is required
- Savvy with Linux and Virtualization.
- Product automation expertise with any of these VoIP (SIP/H.323), Networking and IP Security Technologies is mandatory.
- Working on Embedded Systems with Linux/RTOS, and conversant with Multi-Processor, Switching with Configuration and debugging skills is desirable.
- Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and expert in writing self-documentation for automation scripts.
- Shall possess good analytical and logical thinking to be able to come up with optimization of existing test code.
- Ability to contribute to regression testing on continuous basis.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.