Nielsen Freshers Recruitment 2021 – Trainee Analyst
Detailed Job Description For Nielsen Freshers Recruitment 2021:
To be employed as a ‘Trainee Analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management an
- d part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detais
Job Qualification and Skills Required for Nielsen Freshers Recruitment 2021:
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree / 10+Diploma / Undergraduate
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
How to Apply Nielsen Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.