Micro Focus Recruitment Drive 2021 – Freshers – Software Engineer
Detailed Job Description For Micro Focus Recruitment 2021:
Designs develop, troubleshoots, and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Micro Focus Recruitment 2021:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply Micro Focus Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.